Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Week 32: Here comes the Sun!

Yikes, another week gone by???  Well, time is flying, as always....I MAY be at the stage where I have had a few melt downs about wishing for my pre pregnancy body and stamina back (hey, it's tri season.  I'm human).  But then Nugget reminds me of how cool he/she is with a little impromptu dance party.  God I love this kid already!

Your pregnancy: Week 32

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. 

Moving alot?  You don't say.  Lil nuggster likes to throw dance parties with regularity, which gives this momma to be a reason to smile - love that kiddo says "hi mom!"  all the time.

Total Weight Gain: Up 19.5 pounds.  Belly seems super huge this week - even my uncle said he thinks I'm surpassing his "baby bump"!


My Body:  Bee sting gone.  Ivy gone.  Prednisone, I hate you but I love you.  After a nauseous and sicky week brought entirely on by the meds and the fact that my staff deserted me (oh, ok, with my blessing) AND moving office space...I'm pooped.  I've had a few melt downs, a few tantrums, and then just sat back and admitted defeat....with some cookies.  And life is good.  Hoping life gets a little less stressful after this weekend!

Cravings: Cheese puffs.  Cherries.  Iced tea.  And popsicles (which is shared by Rob....hey, what's good for mama...)


Aversions: Oatmeal.  Maybe it's the summer, though.  

Sleep: Nuh uh.  I've resorted to the couch becuase it's just not fair to Greg....I get about 3 hours a night.  Just can't get comfy, but I think its stress again.  I went to my OB and my BP is up again - of course, high for me is 118/78,  so I'll just show myself the door (normal bp 90/60-65.  I'm probably clinically dead.

Baby Items Bought/Received: A matching set.  That's all I'll say :-)

Best Baby Moment: Nugget is the coolest kid ever.  I don't need to do kick counts, because I get tap dances every 30 minutes or so like clockwork, unless I'm working out.  But then past 11pm...nothin'.  Am I sleep training my child in utero??  Fingers crossed.

Goals: To get some awesome maternity shots this weekend - it's our family picnic at Stoneybrook on Saturday (and our anniversary!) and Greg and I are hoping to steal away to get some shots and have a nice hike together :-))

Worries:  Just want sleep.  And to freeze time...I will never be ready for this kiddo, but that's life :-P


This Week:
Run: 7 miles
Bike: 80 miles
Swim: 2 miles
Total: 89 miles

To Date:
Run: 338.3 miles
Bike: 1980 miles
Swim: 83 miles
Total: 2353.3 miles...or, the distance from Rochester, NY to San Francisco.  Ahh, love it there.  And Nugget, can you pick me up some Boudoins and Ghiridelli while you're out that way?  Don't get stuck at Alcatraz :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment