Sunday, November 24, 2013

Days 22-24......Whatta weekend!

Ahh, this weekend can be summer up with my thankfulness "statuses"...

Day 22:  I am thankful for tough workouts.  They tear me down and build me back up again.  Recently, Greg bought an X Box ( I dont know which kind...the cool new one I guess), and it has acces to a zillion cool workout videos, including the 10 minute solutions, Jillian Michaels and P90X series.  Well, if you didn't know, I am a total workout junkie, so instead of starting out with something lame, like Shred 1, I decided to test out Insanity, from the beach body workouts.  OMFG.  Aside from some weird yoga session for 5 minutes mid workout, it kicked my tail with plyos for 35 minutes.  Hurts so good.  I already feel my runs getting faster.  Love gasping for breath stupid hard workouts.  They make me appreciate my body and everything it can do!

Day 23:  I am thankful for unexpected pleasures.  We were expecting a visit today from Grandpa and GG....we were not expecting to get kicked out of the house for a few hours to have a Rae and Greg dinner.  Awesome.  While we love our Ro-Bear to pieces, sometimes Mommy Daddy time is super important.  Double bonus when we didn't see it coming - so appreciated!!


Day 24:  I am thankful for snow!  Even though it's not Christmas in my mind until Friday's kick off, we got some pretty Christmas snow today in Gananda.  What to do?  Take the kiddo out for his first experience with the stuff!  We made now angels, "walked" in the snow, tasted it, and just played for a little bit.  It is so awesome to experience the world through my little man's eyes...everything is so new and fresh. 

Basically a great weekend - and a wonderful holiday filled week ahead! 


No comments:

Post a Comment