Sunday, April 29, 2012

Jamaica, Mon!

What an awesome week!  The hubster and I got home last night...err...this morning about 1 a.m. after a wild and crazy ride that included loss of power at the airport, humorous customs declarations, and the possibility of a DC overnight (which we decided not to partake in).  After 8 hours of sleep, I've tackled 4 loads of laundry, cleaned the house, rode my 40 miles, and made my shopping list for tomorrow.  I'm beat.  But so glad to be home.
Since I have a ridiculous amount to say about the trip, I'm gonna save the recap for tomorrow....I want to do it justice.  In the meantime, enjoy some of my favorites from the week....
Welcome to Sunspree!
Resort "Island"....so cool to swim out to.
View from our room (so awesome to wake up to!)
My "long course" pool.  75ish meters of OWS in the sea...yes please!
Jerk Chicken, Take #1.  (yes, I'm red as a lobster)
"Our" gazebo.  Hung out here a few times a day, just enjoying the breeze and view.
Beach legs!  (Check out Kenny Rogers in the background)
All you can drink on the beach :-P
My new fave..."Shark Bite"-Blue Curacao, Grenadine, pineapple juice, rum and vodka.  Wowzas.
Gorgeous sunsets.

Perfect week.  Too bad you have to come back to reality, right? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment