Friday, April 6, 2012

A Good Friday.

Shhhhh...don't tell anyone.
But the Easter Bunny came early.
Tradition?  Nahhhhh.  But fun anyways :-)  A small snafu this morning caused me to move my 12 miler till tomorrow so today = 45 mile ride, then cookie and Easter time with Mama TFB and the hubster! 
Why am I bothering with words?  A picture (or several) does so much better....


 That explains alot.



 Homemade runners pack!  (I guess I do put the miles in to Websta :-))


Best present ever......flinging light up animals!  Yup, we're 5.

Awesome day, awesome start to the weekend
(our Sunday is jam packed, so it made sense to spread out the celebration!)
Tomorrow-long run time and more treat baking....and maybe....a new car? 
What's on tap for you this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Live the homemade running belt! I was thinking in a few years I will use some of my old tech shirts for them. It's always awesome to be 5. We were carefree then.

    ReplyDelete