Monday, February 20, 2012

Lock and Load

Ahhh, it's Monday!  Where did the weekend go??  This week is going to be crazy crazy busy....I've got two presentations, 150 folders to prep, a PowerPoint to create, and assignments to distribute before leaving the office for 4 days.  Then, on Saturday...early early...it's time to fly to Charlotte NC...then to DC on Sunday-Wednesday night.  I have to pack, do conference prep, get to the bank, grocery shop, prep meals for the weekend....and a zillion and one things around the house to get ready to go.  Anyone ever notice how darn hectic it is the week before a trip?  Yeesh!  Of course, salute to my  type A personality...you all know I have the mother of lists put together for To Do's and packing :-)  But, I need your help with a third list...the Kindle list!  The hubster wants a list of books that I want for my kindle cause he's amazing like that...what should I give him?  Here are a few I've got....

1. Hunger Games trilogy (No, I haven't read it yet!!)
2. The Pact: Jodi Picoult
3. The Best of Me: Nicholas Sparks
4. Calico Joe: John Grisham
5. The Pillars of the Earth: Ken Follett
6.  Unbroken: Laura Hillabrand
7.  Killing Lincoln: Bill O'Reilly
8.  Bossy Pants:  Tina Fey
9.  Seriously...I'm Kidding: Ellen Degeneres

Read any good books lately that I can add? 
I'm a super quick reader, so the hubster is being proactive on this one....I just started my first Kindle book (yep, it took that long for the hubster to give it up) last night and am already over half done!  Amazing what not having to turn the pages does :-P

1 comment:

  1. I will 2nd The Hunger Games, and The Pillars of the Earth. I have also ready Unbroken but couldn't get into it really (I believe I am in the minority with that book). She wrote Seabiscuit and THAT I couldn't put down. I am also almost done with Game of Thrones (the first book of the series) and I am OBSESSED with it! Also I just preordered Chrissie's book!

    ReplyDelete