Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fiesta Time!

73 days.  73 days.  Now I have a count down!  Somehow, this seems to help my stress...just to have something to look forward to!  Thanks for your suggestions...trust me, when I fall out of the plane in Montego Bay, I plan to relax, eat and drink like you wouldn't believe.  Training?  HAH!  I'm sure I'll swim and go for some nice beach runs, but...well....to be frank with you, I'm not training now.  Oops.  Hey, it's my off year, I'm allowed! 
But....with 10 weeks left, I'm not ashamed to admit that I';m on the bikini diet.  I trotted out my 2010 blue two piece, tried it on...and felt...soft.  Lame.  But I have time to fix it :-)  Expect (mostly) clean eating, more strength training, and lots of drinking (of water, hello!) in the next 10 weeks.  If I lose weight, great.  If not, I expect I'll be hitting Jamaica at least feeling my best.  Ya know, so I can hit that buffet like a mad woman.  bwahahaha.  Kidding.  Kinda.
Tonight's first step?  Grilled chicken, spaghetti squash, roasted tomatoes and eggplant.  For dessert...no guilt "cheesecake" = fat free vanilla yogurt mixed with whipped cottage cheese.  Yum.
Now, if I can just remember to relax and take the next 10 weeks in stride, it'll be all good.  Light at the end of the tunnel!

Except for this one.  She's not happy with me.
Anyone have any good clean eating recipes to share?  I like to eat.  Alot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment